1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Incy Wincy Spider

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Incy Wincy Spider

Hi there!

Today I am back to show you the goody bags I made for the children for 'trick or treat'.

I purchased some medium sized glassine bags from BLANK, check them out, they have some cute stuff!


Firstly, I ran the bags through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder. I then used the Two Way Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds on the outward radiating lines of the web. It is hard to see in this photo, but it looked pretty IRL!


I then cut strips of the Silver Glimmer Paper and flagged both ends, adding an Incy Wincy Spider (Googly Ghouls) on the end.


The bags contained some bubbles, a cookie, a lollipop, a Cadbury Scream Egg, an eraser and some lollies.





I was happy with the result. I like the idea of giving individual bags, otherwise the bigger kids usually seem to grab most of the lollies first and the little ones seem to miss out!

My girls, ready to party!



I will be back tomorrow to show you the treats I made for the girls to take to school to share with their friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

Please leave a comment if you have time.

S x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the girls had tons of fun! Super cute treat bags Sarah. Love the great textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!