1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Happy Birthday Blossoms

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Blossoms

Hiya! I am back as promised! :)

Today I am going to show you the card I made to match the gift set from yesterdays post. I of course once again used the stamp set, 'Betsy's Blossoms'. I inked up the large blossom and the stem stamp for this card.


I started with a crumb cake background to match the gift set, and added some stamped panels of white card stock.



I once again used shades of blue, the birthday girls favourite colour. I have used Tempting Turquoise, 'Pool Party' (love!) and the new, 'Midnight Muse'. The stem is stamped in 'Certainly Celery'.



The sentiment is from 'So Happy For You', a Sale-a-bration set and was stamped in Basic Black. 


I was very happy with how the card turned out, I love the look of the panels. I am also loving the large blossom in this set and think it may see a lot of ink!

Thanks for stopping by today, please leave some comment love if you can spare the time. I always love to read them!

S x

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love this and also the gift set from previous post! Natalie certainly is lucky! The use of colours in both posts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sarah. The colors are so nice, and I love the 3 panels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!