1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Bunny hop

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bunny hop

Hi there.

Today's post is a little different, no card today. I have some Easter gifts that I made for Miss 7 to give to her friends at school.

I found this cute idea on Pinterest, you can find the printable and instructions here. A little late for this year, but you can be super organised for next year! Hehe.

How cute are these little bunnies holding their lollypops!


I printed these little fellas out onto Whisper White card stock and used glue dots to keep them all together.

Here they all are in their basket, ready to head off to school.


They seemed to be a hit with the kids, and were a great alternative to chocolate!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please feel free to leave a comment, and any questions, please ask!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! What an excellent idea for Easter rather than chocolate. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!