1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Baby card take 2

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby card take 2

Hi there!

Today I am back to finally show you a card I made for a colleague who is about to have her second baby. This is a CASE of a card by Scrapping Mommy, that I found over on Pinterest.

I made this card A5 in size so that we could all fit in a message for the new mummy. I used a Crumbcake card base and teamed it with Whisper White. The card front was embossed with the SU! Polka Dot Embossing Folder.



I die cut some clouds out of white felt, and used some Linen Thread for the clothes line.



The bottom of the grass panel is embellished with the Eyelet Border Punch, some Linen Thread, a SU! button and a Basic Rhinestone.


 I have used the Decorative Label punch for the 'hello baby' sentiment.


 I also made another version of this card for a friend who needed a baby card for a gift. This one is slightly different. Instead of teaming it with Whisper White on this card, I used Regal Rose. This card is for a baby girl, where as the above card was gender neutral.


I used the owl punch for the little dresses and hand cut them to the dress shape with a pair of scissors.


I used the Welcome Baby stamp from the SU! Little Additions stamp set, to make a little sentiment flag.


I also used the Polka Dot EF on this card, but used the indented side up.


The finishing touch is a little pink flower Designer Button from SU! with a Linen Thread bow, topped with a Basic Rhinestone.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Please leave me some comment love!

See you soon.
S xx

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty Sarah. Love the sweet onesies and dresses. Such pretty colors... and great scene! The felt clouds look great. Loving all the dies/punches you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!