1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Lots of spots and dots.....

Friday, April 27, 2012

Lots of spots and dots.....


Hi there!

Back again today, can you believe it?! I am going to try really hard to keep on a roll, now that I have finally sat down and written a post!

Today's card was made for the sister, of the owner, of yesterday's card. It is also another piece of Pinterest inspiration. This inspiration was from Jennifer Jackson over at 'stamp it with Jen'. I loved the embossing and all the spots and dots.



I stuck to her basic design, but changed the colours and added some butterflies, some bling and some sparkle.



I have used Melon Mambo (which is looking very red in these pics), Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink.

The inlaid embossing was done using the Polka Dot Embossing folder and the ever handy Big Shot. I used me two way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds around the edge of the sentiment circle to add some sparkle.

Any questions, just ask. Feel free to leave a comment.
Good to see you again today!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love this bright and fun card Sarah. The little butterflies are a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!