1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Summer Fun for Monkey Challenge 63...No 2

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Fun for Monkey Challenge 63...No 2



I forgot to mention in my previous post, that my ice cream card was for my guest design spot over at A La Card Monkey this week, it was not an entry for the challenge.

But as I said, there is not much time to spare if you are going to enter. It was a race against the clock this afternoon to make this card, write this post and have an entry myself! So this will be a quick post!


I have once again used the lovely Sweet and Sour DSP, Build a Cupcake Punch and Square Lattice Embossing Folder. This time I have made a Hot Air Balloon and have decorated the inside with a kite.
I have used Shimmer Mist again on this card, to give the clouds a little sparkle. A little hard to see in the photos unfortunately!

 I am quite happy with this card, I think it is sweet!

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: So Happy For You (sentiment)
Cardstock/ DSP: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sweet and Sour DSP, Good Neighbour DSP
Inks: Regal Rose
Markers:
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Linene Thread, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Shimmer Mist, Crotchet Flower (own stash), Poly Ribbon

Please contact me if you require any info and please leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. How the heck are you able to create such fabulous projects??? This card is totally awesome. Love the kite on the inside. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made the hot air balloon - that Square Lattice-embossed basket looks awesome. Adorable clouds too!

    Hugs,

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .... this is so FAB!! I love everything about it. Thanks again for Hangin with us at the Monkey blog!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah. Love the fun pop of colour against the pastels & neutrals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and super sweet card!!!!
    lovely soft colors!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you're using the square lattice embossing folder - ice cream cones, baskets... what next Sarah?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!