1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: I {HEART} Ribbon Challenge 6

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I {HEART} Ribbon Challenge 6


Good Morning!
Today I have a card that was made to order for a friend of mine. It also fits in with Nina Dee's I {HEART} Ribbon Challenge this week. The theme is 'Lots of Ribbon'.
I have used 3 different types of ribbon. Satin Ribbon as a border for my image and a bow, Seam Binding and Taffeta Ribbon as a belt on the skirt.


I have used the Sew Sweet stamp set and the In Colour DSP stack, with Pear Pizzazz and Crumbcake card. I have alos used some Basic Pearls to help carry on the vintage look.

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Sew Sweet
Cardstock/ DSP: Crumbcake, Pear Pizzazzz, In Colour DSP stack
Inks: Crumbcake
Markers: Certainly Celery (to colour seam binding)
Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Seam Binding, Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Scallop Circle Punch, Flower and Trinket Pins (own stash)

Please contact me if you require any info and please leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you come back very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the softness of your colours and that little rosette is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is fabulous. I love that little bit of ribbon used as the waist band on your skirt. I'm going to have to try that! Thanks for playing along in my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!