1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Another Vintage Card...

Friday, June 10, 2011

Another Vintage Card...

Just a quick post as I am about to get ready to head out tonight. Yippee!! Although in this cold and rainy Sydney weather, I could just stay in....
I have made a second entry for the A La Card Monkey Vintage Challenge.






I am very happy with this card, it is so pretty!  I used my newly inked Sew Suite Set from the Autumn Winter Mini. Took me a while to decide I needed it, but me thinks it is going to get rather inky!



I got the idea for the skirt from Sarah-Jane Kale over at Janeybell Designs. I think I may be making more cards like this.

Here is a close up of the details.


Thanks for stopping by, gotta run!
If you would like any details let me know! I will be back later with my supply list.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Two in one challenge. Good for you! I think this is really lovely. You did a nice job putting it all together. Thanks for playing!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Love that dress on the dress-form (whatever it's called).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!