1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: A Garden of Buttons

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Garden of Buttons

This is my second post today. Please scroll down to see the previous post. :)

Hi there!

I am back with another entry for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. The challenge this week is to use buttons and twine on your card.

I'm not such a fan of this one, but it may grow on me! This card is a garden made of buttons.


A pretty simple and self explanatory card. I used the Scallop Trim Border to look like a fence, and the big yellow button is the sun.

I am trying to get a stash of cards together for emergencies. I usually like to make specific cards for specific people, but we all know that time doesn't always allow. I want to get a few thank you cards done, as I find these are often needed on the spur of the moment or when you don't have the time to whip one up!

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Sweet Summer, Afterthoughts
Cardstock/ DSP: Regal Rose, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbour DSP Pad
Inks: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Markers: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Baker's Twine (own stash), Assorted Buttons (own stash)

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. If only buttons really grew in gardens...super sweet scene you've created! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful!! Love your little sweet garden!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see you play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute!! Love the big yellow button for the sunshine - so clever! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your beautiful work again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CA-ute!! Gotta love button flowers and these are terrific! Love the yummy, bright colors you used for this design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I like the giant button as the sun! Clever design. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!