1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Beveled Windowpanes

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beveled Windowpanes

Today's card uses a few of my new products and is a case of this card by the very talented Andrea Walford.
I recently purchased the Beveled Windowpanes from the new SU! mini, and combined these with one of the new stamps from my challenge winnings from A La Card Monkey. Thank you , ladies! The ice cream sundae, cherry image and sentiment are from the Goody-Goody Gumdrops set.


I chose the colours Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose, as they seemed like fitting colours for an ice cream sundae. I fastened the ribbon with some Rhinestone Brads and added some extra bling to the Top Note.

I also decorated the inside, I kept it simple as you can see here.
Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Goody-Goody Gumdrops
Cardstock/ DSP: Chocloate Chip, Regal Rose, DSP Colour Stack, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: Top Note Die, Rhinestone Brads, Adhesive Backed Rhinestones, Beveled Windowpanes, Satin Ribbon

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great design Sarah - love all that pink & chocolate together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!