1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Wow...my blog has won an award!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wow...my blog has won an award!

I would like to send a great big thank you to Helen Heil over at H2 designs for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award. She saw my work in the Inkspirations Challenge and checked out my blog. I am very honoured that she obviously likes my work, especially since she does some gorgeous work herself. Please go over and have a look.


I know need to nominate 3-5 blogs for the award. They must have less than 300 followers, and/or be newish blogs.

One blog which I definitely would have nominated is my very talented up line Di Barnes over at colour me happy, but Helen nominated her as well! :) Do go over and check out her beautiful work!

So here we go....I award the Liebster Blog to (drum roll please!, hehe).....

1. Sarah-Jane Kale over at Janeybell Designs .

Sarah-Jane does the most beautiful work and I am an avid follower of her blog.
Must be in the name, from one Sarah Jane to another! ;)

2. Karen Thomas over at Luv to Stamp.

I have followed Karen's blog for a few years now. She closed it down for a while, but luckily for us she is back in blogland! Some inspiring work will be found here!

3. Lyndell over at Lyndell's Card Corner.

Lyndell is a member of the same SU! team as me, Diamond Stampers. She is new to blogging and hasn't put up a lot of posts, but she does some gorgeous work! I am a big fan! Maybe you can leave her a few comments to encourage her to post more often  :), I would love to see more of her work!

Please click on my links and visit these very talented ladies! If you are as impressed with their work as I am, please leave them some comment love!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!