1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Wasn't on the cards today...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wasn't on the cards today...

Hi there.
I haven't had time to create anything new today, unfortunately you have to clean the house sometime! But with that done, hopefully it will be on the cards tomorrow! :)
Luckily since I have just started blogging I have some pics of projects completed last year.
This one was a birthday card and gift for a sweet little friend of Charlotte's.


I have once again used the Owl Punch. I have used two of the hearts and a rhinestone to give her a little bow...awww. She is sitting on the branch from the Two Step Bird Punch.  I have used the Sweet and Sour DSP once again, told you I am loving it! The colours are Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz (In Colours). The sentiment is from Perfect Punches.
I love to match my wrapping and cards, when time allows! I find brown paper a must have when doing this....and cheap too! I have made a belly band to match the card, using the Eyelet Border and some lettering.


Made a cute gift I think!

By the way, did you notice my new watermark? It was made for me by Karen Giron from 'the sweetest  thing'. It was so quick and CHEAP and didn't she do a great job! Looking for a watermark? Check her out here.

When I get a chance I am going to look into making one of my own....although who knows when that may be! So maybe in the meantime I might look Karen up and purchase some more. :)



Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Perfect Punches
Cardstock/ DSP: Sweet and Sour Specialty DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Inks: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Rhinestones, Poly Ribbon (Pear Pizzazz),  Dimensionals, Owl Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Large Oval Punch


Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!