1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: A New Look Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Look Blog

Hi there!

I have wanted to change the look of my blog since I first started it, as I used one of the pre-set design templates. Today while blog surfing I came across this beautiful website 'Cute 'N' Cool Blog Stuff' by Itkupilli. The very kind owner of this website has lots and lots of free blog backgrounds, buttons, banners and headers for you to use on your blogs.

A lot of it isn't my style but there were a few that I found very beautiful, including the one I chose and feel in love with. Please pop over and have a look at Itkupilli's beautiful work! 

So what do you think? Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new look.

Psst...Di, it's pink! ;)

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!