1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Cased

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cased



Today I have a cased card. It was inspired by the amazing Teneale Williams. This is one seriously talented woman!!
I needed an engagement card and this was just perfect! I have changed the colours up a little, using Regal Rose, (love it!)  Chocolate chip and Very Vanilla Cardstock. It uses the Sweet Summer stamp set (Sale a bration) and once again the beautiful Well Scripted for the sentiment.The hearts are made by using my newly acquired Heart to Heart Punch....so cute!


I just love the scallops at the bottom of the card. I think they really make it. They have been stamped with the same image on the front of the card, using Versmark and sponged with Regal Rose ink. The DSP comes from the Brights Patterns DSP stack. 


The inside is decorated also, using the same elements as the front. I just love casing Teneale's work. I have another one earmarked to do soon, so keep an eye out.

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Sweet Summer, Well Scripted
Cardstock/ DSP: Brights Collection Patterns DSP Stack, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Veramark
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon (Very Vanilla),  Dimensionals, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border, Sticky backed pearls, Blender Pens

Please contact me if you require any info and feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!