1.0 Sarah's Stamping Style: Aviary take three

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aviary take three


Another scheduled post....I am getting brave!
So are you sick of these birds yet?!
I am in love with this set, if you can't tell. This time the card is more to my usual style.....PINK! Those of you who know me well would have been holding out for it.
This card was inspired by the wonderfully talented Michelle Le Brenton, but of course I gave it the pink treatment!


I once again used a Crumb Cake base and added a Pretty in Pink layer. The bird cage was stamped onto acetate using black StazOn. I have added a bit of bling to the top of the birdcage and have once again used the Pinking Hearts Border Punch down the side. The sentiment is from Perfect Punches.
For the background I have used another fave of mine at the moment, Bliss, also a Sale-a-bration set.


I have used the big flourish and stamped it with Versamark, Watermark Stamp Pad. The birdy and sentiment are stamped in my all time fave, Melon Mambo! I have used the Mat Pack to pierce a cord for the hanging bird cage.
I will try to have something other than Aviary for you tomorrow!

Materials:
(All SU unless otherwise stated)
Stamp sets: Aviary, Perfect Punches, Bliss
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Inks: Black StazOn, Melon Mambo, Versamark
Accessories: Acetate, Extra Large Oval Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some comment love. It always makes my day!